Saturday, 22 March 2014

150th post and a big thank you!!

Hello Everybody,
On May 12th last year I made this little space on the internet. I made it for me to channel my thoughts on all things beauty, life and fashion related. I wanted this place because I felt like nobody I actually knew would really be interested. But, after telling my friends I have had more support and interest than I ever imagined possible. Most of my friends have been so lovely about my blog and that makes me feel so happy.
But, it's not just that, that makes me happy any more, it is also you guys. On Thursday night last I hit 100 followers on bloglovin. I would be lying if I wasn't to say I was proud of my blog that night. Never in my wildest imagination did I think that I'd manage to write 150 posts, but I certainly didn't think I'd get over 100 people following my blog.
Not only can I feel happy that I have support from friends on this blog, but I can also feel happy that I have support from you guys. And, I guess that makes us friends too, right?
I will continue to keep my blog up for as long as possible because I enjoy writing it so much, and talking to people through it is an amazing feeling, and I cannot wait to see what EmilyBelleBlogs will grow into one day. I know 100 followers isn't tonnes to some, but it's tonnes to me. My little blog is continuing to grow, and I'm hoping that you guys can carry on following it on it's little journey with me.
Thank you all so much!! Okay, I'm going to stop now before it gets too sappy.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x