Thursday, 6 March 2014

February Favourites

Hello Everybody,
Firstly, I want to apologise for this post being fairly late, as we are now 6 days into March, but I had so many posts scheduled for my blog, that I thought it would be simply easier to leave this post until a bit later. Also, I haven't done any tag posts in a while, so I was wondering if there is any tag that you would like me to do on my blog, as when flicking through my blogging diary, I realised that I haven't done many and I thought that it would be nice for me to do some more "Get to know me" things, as I haven't in a while. Also, I would like to thank Emily from Totally Emmie for nominating me for another liebster award, I have decided though, that I'm not going to partake this time as I have already been nominated on two other occasions. Anyway, I digress, so let me jump back into my February favourites. 

Beauty

First on my list of beauty favourites of course is a makeup product, and it is in fact something that I have only just bought earlier this month. The product I am loving is Soap&Glory's Glow all out highlighter, which is absolutely beautiful and gives my face a natural glow. I will do a full review on it next Tuesday though. My next beauty favourite is Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy perfume, because it smells so yummy and tropical, and it makes me feel less like I'm in rainy Britain whilst wearing it. My final beauty favourite is Nivea's Regenerating Night Cream, as I keep getting dry patches along the bridge of my nose and on my cupids bow at the moment and it seems to be working a treat on it. Also, I may have burnt my face with a curling rod a couple of weeks back, so that left a bit of a dry patch too, oops.

Fashion

Hmm... Fashion favourites always seem like the hardest ones to choose for me, but I think I am most probably going to go for my white converse, as they are so versatile and comfy. But, also my Leather jacket from New Look because it's not as big as a winter coat, yet it has lots of fur inside, thus it keeps me nice and warm.

Lifestyle

My two highlights of February definitely have to be, bowling with my friends, which was such a lovely day out and we all had a very good laugh. But, I also really enjoyed my Hockey's quiz night last Friday, because my family don't often get the opportunity to go out as a family, yet we all had a very good laugh, even though we didn't win.

Food

Ohmigosh! Have any of you tried the Cocoa Belvita biscuits? If not, why not? These things are so yummy, they're not dry, and are substantial enough to replace a meal, which I think is great if you are in a hurry. Anyway, they taste better than any chocolate biscuit I have ever eaten, and deserve very much for you all to go out and hunt them down as soon as you have finished reading this post.

Music

My music favourite is easy, it's Selfies by Nina Nesbitt. I heard about this singer/songwriter after she covered Company's March edition of the magazine. I love this song so much because I take a lot of Selfies, but it talks about how something that was meant to be taken for fun has now become quite serious, because we have become quite vain. In fact, every time I listen song I want to take a fun selfie, not a vain posing selfie.

I hope you enjoyed todays post.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x