Tuesday, 18 March 2014

My favourite foods #2014bloggerchallenge

Hello Everybody,
It is another #2014bloggerchallenge post today, and to be perfectly honest I didn't really know what to write for this post because the topic is about food. I love cooking, and baking, but I already do my EmBakes series, so clearly I wanted this to be different. So I have decided that I am just going to give you a list of my favourite foods.
  • My first favourite food is Chilli Heatwave Doritos, but I have given up crisps up for lent, thus I am missing these greatly. I have loved these for as long as I remember and I am not totally sure why.
  • I love doughnuts and cupcakes. My favourite doughnut flavour is krispy kreme original glaze and my favourite cupcake flavour is red velvet with cream cheese frosting.
  • I love chicken and vegetable cuppa soup. In fact I am so obsessed with the stuff that I would drink it everyday if I could.
  • Recently I have fallen in love with nutella and would happily eat it straight out of the pot; the same goes for chocolate philadelphia.
  • Chocolate belvita biscuits are also really nice.

Now for some more healthy things...
  • I like pasta and prawn salad, because it is super yummy and healthy.
  • I could eat iceberg lettuce like a rabbit, because it is so nice and refreshing.
  • I also really like sweet potato, although I don't have that often.

I hope you enjoyed this #2014bloggerchallenge post.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x