Tuesday, 4 March 2014

NOTD #2014bloggerchallenge

Hello Everybody,
The time has come for another blogger challenge post, and all I can say is, well done Gaby for still managing to think of great topics for all of us to write about.
Today's topic is NOTD (or if you are not to great at all of this acronym malarkey, nails of the day). I have done posts like this before, but I guess this is good excuse to do it again. A quick disclaimer is that my dad is watching Grease downstairs at the moment, so I do apologise if my post seems a little distracted at points, but it's a very good musical.
Anyway, the nails...
 On my nails at the moment I am wearing Dragon fruit by Barry M. It is part of their Gelly Hi Shine collection, therefore it has a very glossy finish. *Why, it's Grease Lightening!* I love this collection because they also last longer without chipping, which is always a plus considering I cannot bear chipped nails.
One downside about this nail polish is that they do take a little bit longer to dry, which can at times, be a bit of an annoyance, especially as I don't often have the time to be waiting around for my nails to dry.
The colour of Dragon fruit is a lovely pastel pink, and I would definitely say it is on the darker scale of pastel pink, which I really like because some pastel pinks look a little bit nothing'y'. 

I hope you enjoyed todays #2014bloggerchallenge, because I certainly did.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x