Thursday, 13 March 2014

Review// Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm

Hello Everybody,
I have another little makeup review for you guys today, and I know I only did one a couple of days ago, but I simply couldn't wait to review this product also.
I wasn't sure at first about how matte would look on. I thought that it would make my lips look dry and chapped, and perhaps not look too good, but boy was a wrong.
I actually like not having a shine in my lips occasionally, thus this matte balm is perfect. Also, I love the colour I bought as well. I would've bought them all, but I am trying to save my money a bit better at the moment, so I decided to go for the colour Elusive, which is a lovely red toned pink.
It was £7.99 and for the quality I definitely think that it was worth the money. The colour lasts for a good 4 hours before it needs reapplying, and the formula isn't drying at all. I love it, and will certainly be buying more of these.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x