Saturday, 29 March 2014

Review// Simple facial toner

Hello Everybody,
Today I am going to be reviewing one of my staple skincare items. I never realised how good this product actually was until I ran out of cotton pads and had to have a couple of days without it. Believe me, 2 days later my skin was terrible.
For a while I wondered what an earth toner would do for me because I just believed that I wash well enough to already remove all of my makeup, but I was very wrong. There were still little grimey bits that I was in fact missing whilst cleansing, so this toner is perfect for it.
Another great thing about this is that it is 100% alcohol free and is kind to sensitive skin, and as I am suffering from pretty bad eczema at the moment, so it's gentleness is perfect for me and for £2.99 it is an absolute bargain.
I highly recommend this for anyone who is buying their first toner, it is gentle and cleaning, but you aren't spending a fortune in case your skin is like "NO!".
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x