Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Review// Soap&Glory's Glow all Out

Hello Everybody,
Today I am going to be doing a little makeup review, as I haven't done one in ages and I know that quite a few of you guys enjoy these.
The Glow All Out is a luminiser/highlighter, which is great for giving your cheeks a lovely natural glow and brightness. I have been using this product on the tops of my cheekbones to brighten up my face, and I love it so much.
It's a little bit pricey at £11 but it is definitely worth the money, because the quality is so good and the lasting power is awesome. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a nice natural highlighter.
Paired with my Bourjois bronzer this highlighter is definitely worth it, and I love it so much. It gives me a lovely glow, and makes me look less ghostly than I already do.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x