Thursday, 27 March 2014

Spring has sprung tag

Hello Everybody,
Spring has been officially with us for a week now, although I know that is slightly debatable considering the weather has been all over the place where I live. I've seen this tag wondering around the internet for the past week and thought that I would do it even though I hadn't been tagged *hehehe... so mischievous*. Anyway, here we go...
What are some spring trends you're looking forward to the most?
Both pastels and florals. I'm loving all of the pastel gingham skorts that are coming out at the  moment, but I am also loving the fact that floral crowns are very much in at the moment.
What's your favourite spring clothing piece?
Ermm... At the moment I am loving my denim short dungarees, worn with pastel coloured floral t-shirts.
What do you do during your spring break?
Often my family and I will go to the countryside and stay in a nice apartment for the weekend, have a pub lunch and going on nice walks.
Is it warm or cold during spring where you live?
That is impossible to answer because last year it snowed during spring time, but the year before we had a terrible draught, which lead to a hosepipe ban. Although a few days after the ban came to course it didn't stop raining and everyone's water butts where full to the brim within 2 days. Yep, England weather is pretty unpredictable. For example, last week it was 20'c and this week we have only been reaching highs of 9'c.
What's you favourite spring lip colour?
I like a nice fuchsia pink, because spring is all about flowers blooming, thus a nice floral colour has to be a staple spring colour.
Favourite spring nail polish colour?
I have always loved to wear Barry M's nail polish in the colour mint green during the spring months. It looks so cute, but I would really like to buy Essie's nail polish in Mint Candy Apple.
Favourite Spring Colour?
That is an unfair question because it is almost impossible for me to choose with such gorgeous pastel colours in during spring.
Favourite Starbucks drink during spring?
Hmmm... I'm really not sure because I don't have a starbucks near me, but if they have a mango smoothie to offer then I would certainly choose that. 
Do you add colour to your makeup for spring?
I love having a little pop of colour under my lower lash line for spring. A baby blue or a mint green always look the nicest on me because I have hazel coloured eyes.
What are you most excited about for spring 2014?
For me spring is going to be mostly consisting of revising for my exams, but I am looking forward to the little things. Seeing daffodils in my neighbours gardens, seeing cherry blossom blooming on the trees and seeing little lambs bouncing through the fields.

I am going to tag Kelly to do this post, as I would love to see her answers to this tag, but if you fancy giving this tag a go then please do comment below if you do.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x