Monday, 7 April 2014

Company Blog awards

Hello Everybody,
I need your help! I would love to be selected as the winner of Company's Best Teen Style Blogger in their Company Style Blogger awards. But I have a problem. I need as many nominations as I can to even be worthy of a chance for this. So if your think I am worthy of this award then please keep reading for more instructions...
Here's what I need you to do, and believe me it is so super quick and simple:
  1. Click on the link here.
  2. Click "next page"
  3. Type in your email  address.
  4. Type in my blog URL which is www.emilybelleblogs.blogspot.com
  5. Select "Best Teen Style Blogger" from the drop down box.
  6. Fill in the rest of the form. Don't worry it is really quick to fill in.
  7. Click submit.
  8. Of course, spread this around, I need as many nominations as possible for this award to be worthy of it.
Let me know if you vote for me, and I am sincerely sorry to anybody who may think this is prying, but it would mean the world to me if you could help me out. You guys are the best, and I can't thank you enough for the support you have already given me but this would make you guys even more awesome than you already are.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x