Thursday, 24 April 2014

Easter Get away- Day one

Hello Everybody,
I thought it would be nice to share with you what I got up to in the Spring break with my Dad, Mum, Nana and twin brother today, as it was such a lovely trip away and I got some rather nice snaps whilst I was away. So our little trip away started early on Thursday 10th April, when we headed to Herne Bay, a lovely little seaside town.
The pier- did you know that I am actually scared of piers?
This post is going to be picture heavy first and then I will give you a little sum up of the day, because it makes life easier and I think the pictures are more interesting than my babble anyway.
Some sort of sea break rock armour thing that I thought looked cool.

A helter skelter that was on the end of the pier.

The back of the beach sheds because they looked cool and probably aren't looked at regularly

And the front of the beach huts...

A Lifeguard shed, isn't it so cool?

Look... Squirrel!
So... we spent most of the day at the beach, eating ice-cream and candyfloss and then after we had fish and chips. Yep, I consumed a lot of food that day. Afterwards, we went to where we were staying and then went swimming, which is where I spotted a squirrel. How adorable!
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x