Thursday, 10 April 2014

End of Season Do-FOTD

Hello Everybody,
As promised on Tuesday, I have a little post for you today telling you what I wore on my face to my End of season do to go with the little black dress I wore. You can view that post here. I'm not going to give you a close up of the look because, I forgot to take any close up pictures but hopefully you can recreate the look from the list of products I will give you.
What I used:
L'Oreal True Match Foundation- Rose Ivory 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- Fair (1)
Bourjois Bronzing powder- 51
Bourjois Cream Blush- 03
Soap&Glory Glow All Out
Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder- Light
Naked Basics palette- Crave (crease) Faint (outer corner) Naked 2 (lid) Walk of shame (brow bone) Venus (inner corner)
Mac Veluxe pearlfusion shadow- Pastelluxe palette, top colour (all over lid for extra sparkle)
Maybelline 24h gel liner- black
Maybelline The Rocket volume mascara- black
Eylure Brow pencil- Light to medium blonde
Maybelline coloursensational lipstick- Hollywood Red

Woh! That was a lot, and most of my makeup collection, but there you go... that was what I wore on my face on Saturday. Trust me it sounds like more than it looks, but it was a really elegant look to go with my little black cocktail dress.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x