Tuesday, 8 April 2014

End of Season LBD

Hello Everybody,
I have a very long overdue outfit of the day (or night in this case) for you guys today. I am so sorry fir my lack of outfit posts lately, but as you know, I live in school uniform most of the time, thus wearing pretty outfits is a rarity for me.
So this is the outfit I wore to my hockey end of season do. I had a lovely evening, and although no one came to dance my family had a lovely boogie alone on the dance floor. Also, I won the ladies young player of the year award, which was really lovely, and I was super happy about it. Also, it has given me even more drive to improve next season, which I wish would hurry up already *ha! You've got to wait until September*.
But anyway, this is what I wore:
Black lace strapless skater dress- Boohoo
Rose gold watch- New Look
Low black boot heels- New Look
Leather double wrap charm bracelet- Pandora
Black envelope clutch bag- New Look
Heart necklace- Accessorize
Red nail varnish- Rimmel Wear Maxx 325 Hot Gossip

I hope you enjoyed this outfit post, and I might do a face of the night post in a few days time, but we'll see.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x