Saturday, 5 April 2014

L'Oreal Matte&Messy Shine Free Salt Spray Review

Hello Everybody,
Sorry about how belated today's post is, I've been having a bit of a lazy day, getting myself all pampered and ready for my End of Season Hockey Do tonight. Hopefully, because it is the Easter holidays I can fit in some more exciting posts for you guys, so we'll see how that pans out. But, today I thought I would review my favourite hair product of the moment.
L'Oreal's Matte&Messy is an amazing shine-free salt spray, which has been absolutely perfect at texturising my hair and giving more of a beachy and tousled look. Which also makes this product perfect for spring and summer, because I want more life in my hair this time of the year.
Not only that, but this salt spray is not greasy at all, neither is it hardening. If you are using wax in your hair at the moment then please stop and use some of this instead, because if you are a wax user then you will know what I mean when I say it gives your hair a "dreaded shine". Also, unlike hairspray the salt spray doesn't leave a hard and crusty after effect either, leaving your waves looking natural and wonderful.
I am thoroughly loving this product and would highly recommend it to anybody and for the measly price of £3.50 it is definitely worth the buy.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x