Saturday, 26 April 2014

L'Oreal True Match Foundation Review.

Hello Everybody,
I have a little makeup review for you today which is the L'Oreal True Match Foundation. I don't often switch around my foundation and cannot guarantee the greatest review of all time but hopefully it will good enough for you guys.
 This foundation for me seems quite heavy coverage, which is perfect for really bad skin days and also for special occasions. It also feels quite nice on the skin, because it matches your own skins texture. It also matches my skin so well which is so good for me considering I am a milk bottle.
One thing I wasn't too sure about this foundation is that it takes quite a lot of blending, otherwise clearly it looks really bad on the face. I'm hoping to wear this to my prom because it has a fairly low SPF, thus it won't look to bad in pictures.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x