Tuesday, 1 April 2014

March Favourites

Hello Everybody,
It's that time already and I simply cannot believe it. March has flown past, and I can imagine it's gone so fast simply because I haven't stopped, and with my exams coming up I can imagine it wizzing past even quicker. Anyway, you know the drill by now, because it is a new month I am going to be sharing with you a few of my favourite things from this month. Let's jump straight into it...
*returns after a KFC break, yep, that really did just happen*

Beauty

Well... There have been a couple of things that I have been loving to use in my beauty routine lately, but the first is actually a hair product. The Matte&Messy salt spray by L'Oreal has really been helping me give my hair more texture, and a bit more of a spring feel to my hair. My next favourite is Soap&Glory's Glow All Out, which has been amazing at giving me a natural glow, which I love now that the sun has finally made an appearance in Britain.

Fashion

I've had this in my wardrobe for a good year or so now, but I am loving my cable knit cardigan from New Look at the moment. It is nice to get cosy in it when I get home, after spending a good couple of hours revising. Also, it is a very versatile piece in my wardrobe, thus it goes with pretty much anything and everything *to a certain extent anyway!*.

Lifestyle

This month has flown by, but I have thoroughly enjoyed my last few games of hockey, and also another quiz night with my friends this month. We did loose, but we didn't care because chocolate was the boobie prize. Plus, we were up against all adults and most of the questions were more orientated around them. Oh, and Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway has been making my Saturday evenings a blast!

Food

Inside my head I squealed a little bit when I realised Poundland were selling Wonka Rainbow Nerds. I have got few a few of these delicious boxes of deliciousness now, and they are definitely worth all 100 pennies I spent on them. If you haven't tried Wonka Nerds yet then you need to get off whatever device you are reading this on *Obviously after you have left a comment below and followed my blog at www.bloglovin.com/blog/7897035 *did you like my little plug there?** and get down to your local poundland and buy some!

Music

My favourite music of the month is in fact a mash up of Let it go (Frozen) and Let her go (passenger) by a youtuber by Sam Tsui and if you haven't seen it... have you been living under a rock. Just kidding, but if you haven't then you can find it here. Then you should subscribe to Sam because all of his covers are absolutely incredible!!

Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x