Thursday, 17 April 2014

Shopping Haul!!

Hello Everybody,
It's been a while since I've done a haul hasn't it? To be honest, I've actually bought quite a bit of stuff lately, but never enough all at once to do a little haul. But, today I thought different, and as this is the last time I plan to spend any money until summer (mainly because I am now officially skint) I thought I would do a little haul for you now.
I thought that I would pre-warn you that a lot of the stuff that is in my haul was also featured in my OOTD, sorry that order doesn't make sense, I read my blogging diary backwards *oops*.
Anyway, the first place I went to was New Look where I picked up my amazing Round Sunnies, I am doing a guest post about them on Nicole's blog, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
Next I went to Primark and picked up a whole basket full of stuff. I got a faded pink basic t-shirt; a pink and baby blue tartan scarf, a blue and purple tie-die bikini, a white overall thingy (what is it actually called people?); three midi rings and two pairs of socks, one pair with macarons on and the other with the Eiffel tower on them.
Afterwards I went into Bank, because I couldn't resist the Juju shoes in the window. Neither could I resist them on the shelf, henceforth I ended up buying a black pair of jellies that have a slight heel  on them. They are so cute and will definitely get loads of wear this spring and summer.
Finally, I went to MAC and in favour of washing the car my mum bought me a lipstick in the shade Creme Cup which seems to be one of the most popular shades and I can now see why. Although, I am saving it for my prom because I want it to be special.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x