Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Spring OOTD #2014bloggerchallenge

Hello Everybody,
Today's #2014bloggerchallenge post was to do a Spring outfit of the day, which is so exciting for me because I wanted to do an outfit post anyway, and also I want to see what everybody else has put together for this spring ootd.
Yep that is me casually hanging out of a beach hut, because who said that outfit posts had to be done in front of a majestic trees or rustic brick houses? Nobody!! Anyway, I went to the beach last week and I thought it was a perfect opportunity to take photos of a spring outfit.
Here is what I wore...
 Round Sunglasses- New Look
Bracelet- Pandora
Rose Gold Watch (faux of course ;))- New Look
Midi-rings- Primark
Pink Basic T-shirt- Primark
 Pink and Baby Blue Tartan Scarf- Primark
 Ripped (pretty much destroyed) Jeans- Boohoo
White converse- Schuh
(I also had some macaron socks on from Primark)
I also had my hair in a French braid starting from the top left hand side of my head going down to the bottom right hand side of my head, which then went into a bun (if you are in anyway interested).
I hope you enjoyed my Spring ootd, and if you are interested in my little trip to the seaside then stay posted until next week when I will be sharing my little adventure with you.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x