Thursday, 22 May 2014

A little update, because why not?

Well... It's been a while since I have actually typed up a blog post (yes, I've been scheduling for a while) but I have been busy with exams. I am so glad that I have a 10 day break from them though, it feels so good knowing that I don't have to sit in an exam room for two hours tomorrow. Although, I am still deciding whether I can be bothered to take my literature books back to school tomorrow or just stay in bed, I'd much prefer the latter.
Sorry for small picture, I've been having some
technical issues!!
In all seriousness though, my exams are actually going okay. I'm glad I started revising early because it has meant that I haven't come out of any of my exams thinking "Well, I'll be in that resit class next year." Although, I don't want to count my chickens. But to anybody that has to take an exam in the future, remember you won't die and as much as you think you need a pee, you don't. I have definitely found these exams easier to deal with than I expected.
Today was probably the worst though, I'm not going to lie. An hour and a half of Geography and two hours of English Literature... imagine the hand cramp *it was excruciating*. Also, if you don't know already I am extremely frightened of thunder and in the middle of the literature exam a big thunder storm went over us. Honestly, I thought that I would have to hide under the exam desk. Other than that though, I don't think any of them have been a complete and utter disaster. But if you do feel that way, then here is a cute picture to cheer you up...
Hehe!!
I hope you are all doing well, and if you want to see anything from me after my exams are finished then please send me requests because I want to do a bit more for you guys.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x