Thursday, 8 May 2014

Boho Hair and Makeup

Hello Everybody,
I have a little makeup and hair look for you today, although I am not sure whether this will work out or make sense yet, but I'll give it a go, so her you go...
For makeup I used my L'Oreal Touche Magique Foundation and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer for my base, which gives me a radiant glow. I then put on some Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder on to set the look. Afterwards I did my eyes, using Revlons Attitude palette, Maybelline's gel liner and Maybelline's The Rocket mascara. I used eyelure's eyebrow pencil for my brows. I put my Bourjois bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks, on my temples, and down the sides of my nose. I then used Soap&Glory's Glow all out in my t-zone, on the tops of my cheeks and on my chin to give me a springy glow. Finally, I wore Revlon's Elusive Matte Balm on my lips.
For my hair I did an inverted French braid from one ear to the other, into a bun. Start by getting a small section of hair above your preferred ear and split into three equal sections. Start plaiting upwards (if you don't know how to do it watch a youtube tutorial) but plait backwards, towards the head, rather than forwards, away from the face. Each time add a bit more hair from underneath. Once you get to the end you should have all of your hair in the plait. Keep braiding until you get to the end of your hair and tie with a hair band. Finally, keep wrapping the plait around itself to create a bun shape and secure with bobby pins.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x