Saturday, 3 May 2014

Easter Get Away- Day Three

Hello Everybody,
Today, I am going to share with you the final part of my Easter adventure, at long last. It feels as if Easter was ages away now, so lets jump straight into these pictures.











On the final day we went to Canterbury. We walked along the wall and then stopped and looked around the outside of an old castle, which bored me a bit because I don't like history (sorry historians) but then again, I got to take nice photographs, therefore I was happy.
After this we went to Canterbury Cathedral, although we didn't go in because it cost so much money. But afterwards we did have a look in some of the shops which was nice. And we found a building with a wonky door.
To finish off our trip we had a McDonalds and then went home.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x