Monday, 12 May 2014

First Blogiversary!!

Happy Birthday!!
Today is my blogs first birthday and I literally cannot believe it. It really doesn't feel like I've been blogging for that long, but it has probably been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. Not once have I seen blogging as a chore, it is just an amazing hobby. And I am so happy about where it has got me too.
Source: Weheartit
When I started my blog I never really imagined myself in a years time still blogging. At the time I just started it as a little bit of an outlet. Somewhere, where I could let my musings run wild. I was a lot less confident and was still stepping into the world of fashion and beauty. Now I feel confident in my personal style, happy to talk to people I barely know and feel like I have grown as a person. Another thing I didn't think would happen in a years time last year was master the eyeliner flick, but I am proud to say I can do it with ease now. At least, I have time to do it before school.
Another thing that makes me proud are you. I never thought I'd get 50 followers, let alone over 150 followers. That is a lot of people. If I was standing in front of that many people saying this, I would be trembling. And I just want to say thank you.
Now for the sad bit, boo!! I'm going to have to blog a little bit less for the next month, but I have a valid reason before you all go mad. Today my GCSEs start. Yep! At 1pm today I will be sitting a French exam, and from then until June 13th I will have a lot of exams, 16 to be exact, so I sort of need to be putting my head down. But, do not worry, I will be posting every Sunday (or at least trying) and will be keeping you all updated on twitter. I will also be trying my best at sticking with the #2014bloggerchallenge.
If that made you sad please do not leave. I have an exciting thing happening after my exams, hopefully, and if you stick with me then you can be part of this exciting stuff too. For now, I am keeping it Top Secret, because it then gives you all a little thing to look forward to, and to be excited for. You should be excited at least because I am. Anyway, the only clue I have is that it is quite big for me, and it is one of the most exciting things that has happened to EmilyBelleBlogs since starting. So don't go or else you will miss out on the best thing ever (or at least that is what I think).
I hope you all understand, and another huge thank you for my best year yet.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x