Sunday, 18 May 2014

MAC Pearlfusion Pastelux Review

I have a little review for for you all today of a product that I have actually had in my possession for a fair while now, but haven't quite had chance to review it yet, so here it is.
It is a shimmery palette that you can buy from MAC for I believe £30. It is so super gorgeous and perfect for a touch of glam on any makeup look. One thing I would say about this palette is that it isn't really very pigmented, but the glitter sticks so well. This means that these eyeshadows are great for using on top of eye makeup looks.
The bottom green eyeshadow however is a bit more pigmented and looks lovely used in the crease. It is like an evergreen colour, and looks lovely and springy. One suggestion when using these colours though is to apply the eye makeup before your face base, because there is a little bit of fall out and you do not want to look like a disco ball.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x