Sunday, 8 June 2014

Summer outfit of the day (OOTD)

It's been a week guys! A week! Believe it or not but this is the longest I have gone without posting... I'm commited I know. This past week however has gone past like a whirlwind, and I feel like I haven't actually done much even so. Yes, I started the week with a few exams, but after that, apart from a little bit of maths revision and trying my first iced latté (which was very yummy by the way) I have been generally quite unproductive. Hopefully though, with only a couple more exams left I can get back into my usual blogging schedule, which will be nice.
Yesterday was a lovely day here where I lived and although nothing very interesting happened I thought that I would dress up and show you what I wore anyway. The outfit that I am wearing is definitely that fun day out with friends sort of outfit. Quite suitable for a picnic I would suggest.
Also, do you like the colour of my garden shed? We decorated our garden the other day and painted it plum and lilac, I love it and I am kind of surprised my Dad gave into my Mum wanting to get it painted quite a girly colour. Our entire house is officially very very purple now, but I'm not complaining. In fact, the sofa that I am currently sitting on is plum *plum coloured, not the actual fruit*.
Also, I have a little grumpy selfie going on in the corner of my collage, just so you guys can have a close up of yesterday's makeup look. I won't go into detail about what I was wearing as makeup but if you would like a different post about it then please comment below and I can go into more detail about it.

What I was wearing

Dark wash denim dungerees from River Island (here)
Lilac print t-shirt with stud detailing around the neck from Dorothy Perkins (no longer sold but similar here)
Statement rose gold and baby pink  necklace from Primark
Black Juju Jelly shoes from Bank (here)
Lilac frilly socks from Topshop (here)
I hope you enjoyed today's OOTD post because I know I said I would do more of these at the beginning of the year but they have been a bit lack luster. If you would like to see similar posts in the future please comment below with feedback because I love hearing from you guys and I try my best to reply to everybody.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x