Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Summer Picnic Food #2014bloggerchallenge

Hello Everybody (it's been  a while since I've said that)
Today is another #2014bloggerchallenge post, and I am sure it is getting more and more challenging by the months, but that's what a challenge is for isn't it? This weeks topic was Food. I wasn't sure what to write about with this topic because being a food lover that title is so broad, but because I had an amazing picnic with my friends Friday afternoon I thought I would write about picnic food instead.
Basically, my friends and I bought a load of junk food for us to all share out and enjoy together as a bit of an end of school celebration. But I did also take a bit of proper lunch with me too. I took a tuna pasta salad, which was lovely, fresh and cooling which was very nice considering it was scorching on Friday. Also, I took some pineapple with me because it is a great summer fruit and also my favourite. Not only that, but it's fruit, therefore it's healthy, right?
The rest of the food consisted of all foods that teenagers love grazing on, cocktail sausages, crisps, sausage rolls, brownies, muffins, cookies  and biscuits. You name it, we had it. Although, Emily did kindly bring a bunch of grapes with her to make our picnic look at least a little bit healthy.
Overall, I had a lovely day out with my friends and all of the food was delicious, although we certainly didn't manage to finish all of it, because there was so much of it! After stuffing our faces with all of the things we try to avoid at any time of the year apart from Christmas and Birthdays we had fun running around the park, playing catch and messing about with with bubbles like 5 year old's. Definitely a last day of school I will remember.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x