Tuesday, 8 July 2014

24 things... my summer playlist!!

Hello Everybody,
As it is summer and I do like to keep within a nice summer theme, so today I thought I would share with you guys some of my favourite summer songs. 24 to be exact! Some of the songs are just some of my favourites that you may have heard of already, whereas others are completely new and purely just in my summer playlist because they really put me in a summer mood. What I will do is make a list of all of my favourite summer songs and at the end link you to a playlist that I have made on youtube.

  1. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince- Summertime
  2. B.O.B- Airplanes ft. Hayley Williams
  3. Travie McCoy- Billionaire ft. Bruno Mars
  4. Calvin Harris- Summer
  5. Jason Derulo- Wiggle ft. Snoop Dogg
  6. Mr. Probz- Waves (as much as this song irritates me because it is so overplayed I still listen to it so put it on my playlist)
  7. Kiesza- Hideaway
  8. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis- Thrift shop
  9. Avicii- Hey Brother
  10. Ella Henderson- Ghost
  11. 5 Seconds of Summer- She looks so perfect (Kerry and Louisa you will love me for this!!)
  12. Busted- Year 3000
  13. Grease- Summer Nights
  14. Avicii- Wake Me Up
  15. Fun- We Are Young ft. Janelle MonĂ¡e
  16. Outkast- Hey ya!
  17. Of monsters and men- Little Talks
  18. Ellie Goulding- Burn
  19. MKTO- Classic
  20. Ed Sheeran- SING
  21. Katy Perry- Birthday (In case any of you have a summer birthday! You lucky things!)
  22. The 1975- The City
  23. Pompeii- Bastille
  24. Labrinth- Earthquake ft. Tinie Tempah
And here is the playlist for you lovely lot...
I hope you enjoy my summer playlist and like the fact that they are all upbeat, happy, summery songs.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x