Thursday, 3 July 2014

24 things... Summer Bucket List #2014bloggerchallenge

First things first, I am starting a new series type thing called "24 things..." for whenever I want to do a list type thing on my blog. This is because I like the number 24, firstly, because it is a multiple of 8, and 8 is my lucky number; secondly, because there are 24 hours in a day and thirdly because it is one less than 25 which is quarter of 100 but 25 is too overused so 24 seems cooler. Now I've rambled on about numbers for a short while and made myself seem just a little bit weird I will move on to what this post is really about...
This post is another #2014bloggerchallenge, and today we were told to write a summer bucket list, and as I wanted to write one anyway, this challenge is absolutely perfect for me.
Picture sources: Weheartit
  1. Go to the beach... This is already happening hopefully but I thought I would write it on here anyway.
  2. Camp in my back garden
  3. Watch the sunrise... This time I'll make sure I wake up on a clear day so I can actually watch it for real.
  4. Have a water fight with my friends.
  5. Have a water balloon fight with my friends.
  6. Eat a whole tub of ice-cream to myself *A girl can dream right?*
  7. Actually read The Hunger Games... I have refused to until now.
  8. Go to see The Inbetweeners 2 Movie  *it is happening guys!!*
  9. Dip my toes in the sea, because I am way to scared to swim in it.
  10. Have a blackout day!! The monopoly will be making it's way out after a Hungry Hippos tournament.
  11. Blog everyday of August... This is already happening!!
  12. Pop some popcorn over an open fire.
  13. Roast marshmallows in the garden with my friends.
  14. Eat sushi.
  15. Go to an outdoor swimming pool in England *all fellow Englishman will know how much of a big deal this is.*
  16. Play messy twister... You know? The one wear you put paint onto the twister mat?!
  17. Make gummy bear and sprite ice lollies because I've seen them all over Weheartit, pinterest and tumblr yet know nobody that has tried them!
  18. Make a fruit kebab... yummy!!
  19. Have a party on a bouncy castle *Emily... you better make this happen!!*
  20. Write a summer diary, recording all of my adventures.
  21. Actually write a few DIY posts for my blog because this is my only failure of a New Years Resolution.
  22. Actually save money rather then spend it.
  23. Stretch everyday to become more flexible... Touching my toes is very challenging I will have you know.
  24. Create a quote book, because it's cheaper then buying one *winky face*.
What do you want to do this summer?
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x