Saturday, 12 July 2014

Benefit Porefessional Review

"Is that a review?" I hear you say. I know I haven't done a review in what feels like ages, but sometimes I struggle to write reviews without really trying a product. Also, to review things I need to buy things, and I'm a bit skint at the moment *I'm a spender not a saver, and I seriously need to work on that*. Anyway, today I am reviewing the Benefit Porefessional, which I actually have in the sample size because it was a freebie in the June Elle issue.
The first thing I really love about the Benefit Porefessional is that it is not greasy at all. Having tried the Maybelline Baby Skin on my hand in the shop before and absolutely hating the texture of it I was very skeptical about this product. However, once this product is blended out on you face well you really cannot feel it on your face.
Also, I love the fact that although this product comes out in a colour it blends out so it is clear. Which is great considering I am very pale and when I first saw this product I immediately thought, "Uh Oh! That'll be too dark for me."
Does it do what it's supposed to do? Yes, it certainly minimizes pores before applying the rest of your makeup and it also makes a great primer which is perfect for when you have made yourself look all pretty for an evening and want the makeup to stay put.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x