Saturday, 26 July 2014

My Holiday to Majorca (part two)

Hello Everybody,
And Happy Saturday!! I have the final part of my holiday post today which I am very excited to share with you. Also, did you know that there is less then one week until I start blogging everyday? I'm not going to lie I'm actually nervous that I won't be able to keep it up and let you all down, but at least I'll try my absolute best. As well as that, I would like to do some DIYs for you guys but I need suggestions to do some *nothing too extravagant though because I'll be new to DIYing things* so tweet me ideas for DIYs or things that you want for post ideas on my twitter.
If you want to see the first half of my holiday before viewing this post, now would be a good time, so this is the post here!




 On the Friday we spent far too long in the sun, sun exposure+time+Emily= sun burnt penguin (or sun burnt teenage girl anyway). I didn't burn that much to be honest, but reapplying factor 50 every 15 minutes really wasn't doing much after being outside in that blazing heat for 6 hours solid.
One perk of being by the pool however is that there was a vending machine  which was full of refreshing ice lollies right next to it. It wasn't so great for my purse, but excellent for a cooling treat.






 On the Saturday we went to Alcudia Old Town which was absolutely beautiful, with old Roman ruins, and beautiful cobbled streets which were really crammed together but looked so cute and traditional. It was just so perfect. Or at least I thought that until we found a little bay that had the most amazing view over the deep blue sea. I didn't think places like this actually existed, I only thought photoshop was capable of such a picturesque sight. I even paddled in the sea because it was so warm, and something about the fact that this little bay was a hidden beauty made me forget of the things that could be in the sea.

To be honest, I cannot remember what I did on the Sunday, but I suppose we just stayed by the pool for a bit and walked around where we are staying, so I doubt I took any pictures *I couldn't find any if I did*. But on the Monday before our evening flight, we took a train tram thing around the town after catching some last minute rays *not that I tanned at all*. Then we had an evening flight home, and arrived back early Tuesday, which was very sad, but it was nice to be home all at the same time.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and as mentioned above, please leave me recommendations for posts and things you want to see from me on my twitter or comment ideas below. Also, I would love it for you all to follow me on instagram because I have really been enjoying it lately, and it will keep you guys up to date with my life too.
See you on Tuesday!
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x