Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Wisdom Wednesday #16- I can and I will!

Happy Wisdom Wednesday Everybody!
Today's post is kind of about trying things, even if it scares you, kind of. I don't know! I'm having one of those days where you forget how to write an intro *thank goodness this isn't an English exam*. Anyway, I'm just going to get straight into the post because otherwise I may implode, yes, implode, not explode *by the way, I totally just googled if a human can implode*.
Too often we sit there and want to do things but don't do them because you are afraid, or haven't done it before. Which made me think that we really need to start developing an "I can and I will" attitude. Part of growing up is taking risks, making changes and trying new things. Sometimes we might be afraid of something so won't do it but what you have to realise is that you will never overcome a hurdle if you spend your life avoiding an unwanted situation.
Yes, life can be scary, but it doesn't mean you can't do something. Apprehension is normal with anything new. I drove a car for the first time on Sunday *at a special course for 16 year olds*, I was freaking terrified, but I wanted to do it because being able to drive would create so many more opportunities for me. I'm starting a job tonight, and again I am nervous, but I'll have to work one day and this is just part of growing up and opening new pathways for myself.
Push yourself! Because you can do these things, and most of the time you probably will have to. I don't mean do a skydive or a bungee jump, but you can take baby steps, and maybe one day you will. I know that one day I'll want to, so I can live with no regrets, but I also know that I am not capable of doing that right now. Although, I can and I will do it one day. Just like many of my other dreams and experiences I have listed on my bucket list that I wrote when I was eight.

Don't forget to follow my blog on bloglovin' if you enjoyed this post and want to keep up to date with all of my daily blog posts. Also, email me if you are interesting in writing a guest post for me or have any post suggestions or want me to do a tutorial or DIY for you. Also don't forget that you can follow me on twitter and instagram to keep up with what I am doing. I hope you enjoyed today's Wisdom Wednesday post and I will see you tomorrow.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x