Monday, 25 August 2014

10 facts about me! #teenblogseries

Hello Everybody,
Today I have the first post of a new series that I am getting involved in, called the teen blog series. This series will last for ten weeks, and everyone who is getting involved will post every Monday for these ten weeks.
Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com
Today's post is the ten facts about me post. To make this post more interesting for you and less repetitive I have decided to check all of my other fact posts, so you can all find out something completely random and new about me.
*Goes to check all of my old "fact" blog posts.*
Me and a few throwbacks because I am now feeling nostalgic.

1) I once nearly fell down a rock face on a mountain in Switzerland, thankfully somebody caught me before I fully slipping off the path otherwise I probably wouldn't be here right now writing this blog post.
2) I have a really bad floordrobe. It is a problem, and I need help with it. Seriously though... over the summer I have developed some awfully lazy habits, before the exams this year my room never got like this, in fact I was a bit of a neat freak *slaps wrist*.
3) I have a love hate relationship with spreadsheets. I enjoy making simple ones that don't include numbers, for example, I have made spreadsheets for my school timetable, and even a daily timetable (yes, I am that sad). But, when it came to reading my grades off of a piece of paper this Thursday... let's just say that my head of year had to give me a little bit of help *bit embarassing to say the least*.
4) My laptop and I really don't get on at the best of times. Firstly, it won't turn on without being plugged in, but then Window's won't load if it is plugged in, but I've managed to implicate a technique in order for my laptop to work better *sorry laptop... but you will never win.*. Also, my laptop just made me very angry because it decided to turn off in the middle of writing this point to randomly configure.
5) I know you most probably know about my glasses, but let me explain a little bit more... I have bad astigmatism *basically my eyeballs aren't the correct shape, but who knows, mine might be right and everyone else's might be wrong*. They cannot make contact lenses for my eyes because my astigmatism is so complicated, so basically whenever I change from my contacts to glasses I take about an hour to adjust. It is one of life's annoyances.
6) I am a perfectionist, and I know I am. The way I see being a perfectionist for me is that I hate criticism at the time, but will always listen to it and work on it... even if I might not seem like it in the moment of the criticism being given. But, being a perfectionist also means that I am very self-motivated, so, to be fair, although perfectionism can have it's pitfalls, I think it is in fact quite a positive trait. Even if that does mean I can be quite hard on myself.
7) Until now I have always done my homework the day it is set, but somehow I don't think it will be physically possible for me to do that now I am beginning my A Levels without completely frazzling my brain out.
8) Eight has always been my favourite number, mainly because my birthday is on the 8th, and also because my hockey number is 88... I know, I know, two fat ladies, laugh it out and read on.
9) I used to have a crazy love for Bratz and Barbies. I would have the miniature Bratz dolls, so that  when I played with my Barbie's I could pretend that the Bratz where Barbie's daughters. To be fair, I think this is fairly logical, but I highly doubt that the creators of the dolls would be best pleased that I was aquaintancing two competing toys.
10) We have this fold up train set attached to our wall beside our stairs. It has been there for years and has only ever been touched a couple of times. I dread the day that my dad decides to use it because I really do not want to find out what has inhabited behind that *shivers out of fear*.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you want to find more posts like these then click here to find more.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x