Monday, 4 August 2014

24 things... Happiness is...

Hello Everybody,
Something you may have realised about me is that I love writing lists. There is something about writing a list that makes me feel good. Lists are structured, easy to read and you can make lists with absolutely everything. As I am a very optimistic person I thought I would make a list of 24 things that happiness in my opinion is.
Picture sources: Weheartit (because my photography is not that good *winky face*)
  1. Happiness is getting into cosy pyjamas after a day at school.
  2. Happiness is winning a game of Snap *don't tell me you don't get that*.
  3. Happiness is turning myself into a duvet burito in winter.
  4. Happiness is singing and dancing with friends and not caring less.
  5. Happiness is waking up in the morning feeling motivated.
  6. Happiness is seeing family after not being with them for a long time.
  7. Happiness is saving up for something that you really want.
  8. Happiness is having a whole tub of Ben&Jerry's to yourself.
  9. Happiness is a movie, popcorn and pizza night.
  10. Happiness is going on fun trips with your friends.
  11. Happiness is overcoming things that you used be scared of.
  12. Happiness is looking at old family photos.
  13. Happiness is making s'mores.
  14. Happiness is watching late night comedies.
  15. Happiness is winning a game of hockey *especially if you score*.
  16. Happiness is having a sleepover where you stay up all night and have deep conversations.
  17. Happiness is finishing a book.
  18. Happiness is planning ahead and being organised.
  19. Happiness is having a "lightbulb" moment after wracking your brains for an idea.
  20. Happiness is making somebody else happy.
  21. Lighting a brand new candle.
  22. Happiness is completing everyone you planned to do in a day.
  23. Happiness is the start of a school summer holiday.
  24. Happiness is writing a list.
That is what happiness is in 24 things. Obviously we all think happiness is different things, so comment down below what makes you happy in the sentence "Happiness is...". I hope you enjoyed this post.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x