Friday, 22 August 2014

GUEST POST// Kelly's road trip must haves!!

Hello Everybody,
Today I have another guest post for you from a fellow blogger but also a good friend of mine called Kelly. You may see that she has actually had a fair few mentions on my blog before because we spend a lot of time together as friends outside of our blogging life. Kelly has an awesome blog *and I am not just being biased* and has also decided to take the challenge of blogging everyday this month, like myself. Therefore, if you fancy popping over to Kelly's blog then you can do so blog clicking the link here.
Hey there!
I'm Kelly and I have my own little blog called I Clearly Don't Have a Life which I would love for you to check out if you have a minute, but only after you are done marvelling in the glory of the fab work that Emily's got going on over here.
After recently taking a little road trip of my own down to the beach, I thought I'd share with you a few of my road trip must haves.
1) A jamming playlist to blast on your journey full of songs that everyone knows the words to for maximum singing. A few of my essential songs are Rolling in the Deep by Adele, Crashed the Wedding by Busted, I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift and Super Bass by Nicki Minaj.
2) Skin protection is vital, even if it doesn't seem like it's going to be sunny you should put on some suncream; it's better to be safe than sorry. I know I'm probably sounding like a nagging mum right now but it is, even if it smells and can make you feel all slimy.
3) Sunglasses. Your eyes are just as important to protect as your skin, and the whole screwed up face thing that you pull when you can't see anything because the sun is in your eyes in never attractive.
4) Following on from the little weather preparedness theme we have going on we have an umbrella or at least something with a hood because you never know when the weather is about to turn, which if you live in the UK like me is far too often. I ended up getting soaked when I went to the beach last week because a storm suddenly came over us and I was the only one without something to keep me dry.
5) Shoes that you can easily take off always come in handy because it's undoubtable that you will  end up with mountains of sand in your shoes if you're going to the beach which tends to become very annoying, very fast.
6) A hairband or two and a flurry of bobby pins is great for when the wind gets up and your hair does nothing but get in your face and stick to your lip gloss. If you're planning to just throw your hair up into a bun then you could always wear one of those little flower crowns to put around it. I recently brought one and I love it!  
7) A camera, or just your phone, to take hundreds of hilarious snaps that you will laugh at for years to come.

I hope you enjoyed this little guest post of mine!
Thanks for reading!

Thanks Kelly for this guest post, it is absolutely amazing, and I am sure all of my readers enjoyed it as much as I did. Don't forget to check out Kelly's blog here if you enjoyed this post, and leave your comments below on what your road trip must haves are, and I'll make sure that Kelly will see them. Also, if all of you fancy giving Kelly a cheeky follow on bloglovin' then you are all really cool!! So go and do it!!!
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x