Friday, 29 August 2014

GUEST POST// Sarah's Iced Coffee

Hello Everybody,
It is the final Friday of this month which means this is my final guest post of this month, although I am sure I will have some guest posters in the future. But, today I have a blogging friend of mine, Sarah posting for me, with an Iced Coffee recipe.

Hey guys, I’m Sarah from MissSarahSpy. First of all, thank you Emily for allowing me to do this post. During the summer, one of my favourite drinks is an iced coffee especially for those days where you want a caffeine boost but can’t handle a hot cup of coffee. In McDonalds, they have a big machine and after watching it and using Trial & Error, I’ve managed to adapt the recipe and make it my own.
The following ingredients are the ones I use; you may change it accordingly(measurements change according to the size of your cup) ;
A cup of coffee,
Milk,
Vanilla,
Ice cubes,
A cup to enjoy your iced coffee in

1)      Brew a cup of coffee normally and add in your sugar/sweetener & milk, then leave to cool (if it doesn’t cool, try putting an ice cube in.
2)      In your blender add in; your ice cubes (I put in 6-8) and the cold coffee. I always add in extra milk and a splash of vanilla for flavouring.
3)      Blend for 30-40 seconds or until you are happy with the consistency.
4)      Serve in a cup or glass and enjoy (or add extras on top that take your fancy)
There we have it. Like most recipes, I didn’t have a guide but made it up so don’t be afraid to try new things or add different things in and if you do make this, please tweet me a picture to @SV_Knight
Thanks Sarah for this awesome recipe, and I will certainly be trying it out, because I love a good bit of iced coffee on a warm day.
I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I will see you tomorrow.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x