Friday, 8 August 2014

GUEST POST//Cole's Minimal Effort Makeup

Hello Everybody,
It's Friday, which means it's guest blogger day again and today I am very excited for the guest blogger because it is actually a return in favour to a post that I did on her blog a few months back, and that is for the lovely Nicole. Today she is posting all about her Minimal Effort Makeup which I'm sure all of you will be very interested in because I certainly am.
Hi guys,
I’m Cole and I blog over at Coleoftheball. Today I thought I would talk to you about a little collection of minimal effort makeup products, I really hope you enjoy my post and a big thanks for letting me post on your blog Emily! *That's okay!*


So let’s start off with my favourite item. The topshop cream blushes, which you can find here. The link is actually to the colour Flush which I do own, but the product in the picture above is Morning Dew. These literally melt onto the face and leave you with the most gorgeous subtle blush and last for crazy amounts of time. They are pretty much fool proof to apply as they can be sheered out or built up to suit your own taste.
The next thing is the Maybelline colour tattoo in On and on bronze, which you can find here. I love this product and if you are a reader of my blog you’ll be fully aware of how much I love it. I have 3 other colours but this one is definitely my favourite. I love how it can be worn as just a wash of colour, or really smoked up. I love the way it looks when it’s taken under the eyes. These also last for a crazy amount of time. I would pay so much more for them than the £5 they are.


The next product is something that is both super easy to use and incredibly versatile. The product in question is Benefit High beam, which you can indeed find here. I’ve currently been mixing this into my foundation to add a little luminescence but it can be used as a highlighter on the tops of the cheek bones and down the nose. It isn’t cheap but I have had my little sample for about six months using it regularly and it’s still going strong.
The final product I have to show you today is the Seventeen Mirror shine lipstick in Beehive, found here. I adore this line of lipsticks but this is definitely my favourite shade. I love everything about this product. I love the way it adds so much class to a look and the feel on my lips. This is a seriously hyped lipstick and I can really see why it’s amazing!

I really hope you enjoyed my post and I’d really love it if you could pop over to my blog
Much love,
Cole
XOXO​

Thank you Nicole for such a lovely post and I certainly enjoyed reading it. I'm not going to lie but I am very tempted into buying the Topshop Cream Blush which you clearly very dearly love.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I did, and I will see you tomorrow.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x