Friday, 1 August 2014

Intro to my daily blogs...GUEST POST//Lipstick and Sparkles Summer Playlist

Hello Everybody,
Welcome to my month of daily blogging which I am very excited for. I haven't ever done anything on my blog like this before so it is a bit of an experiment, but I am hoping it will go down well with all of you lovely readers. Basically, throughout my blog this month I want it to stay very positive *like always*, summery and most of all, I want to keep it exciting to keep you all interested.
Not only that, but every Friday I will be introducing a guest blogger to you guys as a way of sharing other peoples spaces on the internet with you, and as it is a Friday today I thought I would start this month of daily blogging with a guest. So, today I have the lovely Chloe on my blog sharing with you guys her Summer Playlist.

My Summer Playlist 
Hey everyone,
This is the first guest post that I have done and I’ve been wanting to do one for a while so when Emily said she was looking for guest bloggers I jumped at the chance (okay not literally).
I’ll get the introduction over with; I’m Chloe from Lipstick and Sparkles which is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog so I would love it if you came to visit my blog (after you have read this post). I also forgot to say that I do Youtube videos and I try to upload once a week so I would love it if you visited my channel.
Anyways back to the post; I decided to do a fun and summery post all about my must have tracks for the summer season. I’m going on holiday so I love to have a fun playlist to listen to whilst sunbathing and I usually pick more dancey tunes because it gets me in the party mood.

Some of my summer tracks include:
Waves- Mr Probz 
Somebody To You- The Vamps ft Demi Lovato 
Ghost- Ella Henderson 
SING- Ed Sheeran
Salute- Little Mix 

I want to say thank you to Emily for giving me this opportunity to guest post on her blog.
What’s your summer playlist?
Chloe x

I’m also on twitter and Facebook

Thank you so much for this amazing post Chloe, and I must say you have a great taste in music. Also, if you want to see what my summer playlist is then you can view it here *if you haven't seen it already*.
That is all for today's post so I guess that can only mean one thing... See you tomorrow!
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x