Saturday, 2 August 2014

July Favourites

Another month another favourites post, but I'm really not sure where July went. I feel almost as if I slept through it or something, because it seems as if all of the days are squishing into one on my summer holiday. That's not necessarily a bad thing, it just means that going back to school is getting nearer and nearer. But, the great thing about it being August is that I can blog everyday for you which will be a whole bean tin full of fun *that doesn't sound like that much fun but I couldn't think of a better analogy*.

Beauty Favourites

This month I have been loving my Eyeko Skinny Liquid eyeliner. I think that using an eyeliner that is navy rather then black gives my eyes a bit more of a summery vibe, and I also feel that paired with a few colours from my Naked 3 palette it looks really pretty. Not only that, but because I have browny hazel coloured eyes, blue tones on my eyes really bring out it's colour and make my eyes just look a little brighter and happy. Yes, I did just describe eyes as being happy, but personally I believe there is such thing as happy eyes!

Fashion Favourites

This month I have been loving my yellow skater dress which has white floral detailing on it from River Island. Unfortunately I cannot find it online, but that may be because most shops have now had their summer sales and I bought it over a month ago now. BOO! I will have an outfit post up with it though so you can see a proper picture. Unfortunately though, I am yet to find a pair of shoes that I actually think goes really well with this dress, so if you have a pastel yellow dress please comment below what kind of shoes you wear with it.

Life Favourites

My most favourite thing about this month has got to be going on holiday with my family to Majorca. It was an absolutely amazing *ooh!! Fancy alliteration there* trip and we all had a wonderful week *more alliteration!* away. To view what we did for that week you can check out both Majorca trip posts here and here, I also enjoyed one of my bestfriends, Kerry's, birthday celebration at her house. We totally bought her a Niall Horan cardboard cut out and party ring cushion. I have also really enjoyed just spending time with my friends, although I have also missed the ones that have been away.

Food Favourites

This month both of my food favourites are actually things that I DIYed *yep, I totally just made up a verb, and I like it so I will continue to use it.* They are parmesan crisps which were so easy to make and go very nicely with salads, and Pink Lemonade, which is basically like Sprite with a more fruity flavour and looks prettier. You will find a post with these recipes on Missbeautyobsession's blog sometime next week.

Music Favourites

It took a while for me to decide what song has actually been my favourite this month, but I would be lying if I didn't say it was Boom Clap by Charlie XCX, which I know is another Fault In Our Stars song, but I just think that The Fault In Our Stars was a very well soundtracked film.

I hope you enjoyed my monthly favourites, and what have been your favourites for the month of July?
Toodles, See you tomorrow!
EmilyBelleBlogs x