Thursday, 28 August 2014

Mac Speed Dial Review

Hello Everybody,
Today I have another MAC lipstick review for you all, as you enjoyed my first MAC lipstick review and I was treated to another one whilst I was on holiday in duty free. I absolutely love this colour as it is super summery, very girly and up my street.

Packaging

Okay, so obviously I have raved on about how much I love MAC's packaging on my previous MAC lipstick review. But, because I love it just as much I am going to rave on about the packaging even more. I mean, who wouldn't love the sleek black, famous bullet shaped tube that MAC are well known for? It is beautiful, sturdy, and looks very, very glamorous. I believe I have mentioned the one pitfall before and that is the fact that their is only a small sticker on the bottom of each lipstick to identify which one is which. But, that is okay, because if they stuck a big sticker down the side it would look absolutely hideous.

Colour

Let's just take a moment to appreciate how amazing the colour of this lipstick is. It is the most beautiful blue toned pink. Firstly, meaning your teeth look whiter when you wear it, but also it isn't really in your face. I can wear this in confidence and not make people think that I am an utter barbie wannabe. The colour does wear off a bit, but that is mostly to do with the cremesheen formula, which I personally prefer because it makes my lips feel nicer.

Formula

This MAC lipstick is also a cremesheen, which I really love, because it gives my lips a more moisturised feel and also isn't overly sticky. Not only that but it leaves a nice glossy look on the lips, which I really love because I feel like it is a little more natural then a matte look.

Price

Again... the price of this lipstick is a little bit more on the expensive side and personally I would only ever buy a MAC lipstick as a treat, because £15.50 is a bit of a stretch for me. But, as this was a holiday present and cheaper in duty free it was very much worth the money.

I hope you enjoyed this little review and I will see you tomorrow with a guest post hopefully.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x