Tuesday, 26 August 2014

My Top 5 VMA Best Dressed!!

Hello Everybody,
Today I am going to show who in my opinion I thought were the best dressed females at the VMAs on Sunday night. I was actually surprised that everybody seemed to look stunning on this special night, and there didn't seem to be to many hideous dresses, which is quite rare. Although, I have to say, some people did have fairly revealing outfits on *cough* Nicki Minaj's Bang Bang outfit *cough* bless her.
I am going to tell you my Top 5 VMA best dressed outfit in recurring order, because that's more fun, and I like doing things that way, so here we go...

5. Jennifer Lopez

Lopez looked absolutely stunning in her Charbel Zoe dress, all be it maybe a tad revealing, but with a body like Jennifer's I'm not sure anybody would be complaining. I love how Lopez styled her outfit with a matching clutch and some matching Jimmy Choos, which I will be honest, I have slight shoe envy over. I also think that it is very elegant in the way in which Lopez kept her jewelry to a minimum and kept her makeup very simple. This certainly made the detailed straps stand out and look even more feminine.

4. Beyoncé

Urgh... I have a huge obsession with those Lorraine Schwartz earrings!! I mean... seriously... aren't they incredible? And her dress by Lebanese designer Nicolas Jebran is absolutely stunning. Albeit, the whole no underwear thing may have been taking it a bit too far to make this dress look extra spectacular, but I didn't notice, did you?

3. Lucy Hale

Wow! Wasn't Lucy's outfit a total showstopper. It was so cute and girly, yet it had a very elegant vibe to it due to the main colour being black. To be fair, as the host of the Red Carpet I'm sure the Pretty Little Liar's star wanted to stun the paparazzi. Hale's Sachin & Babi two peace is amazing! The cropped leather top with the ankle length leather skirt with metallic floral detailing makes me want to die of jealousy. Please can I have one mum? Yeh... I thought as much.

2. Taylor Swift

Didn't Taylor look absolutely amazing in this Mary Kantrantzou playsuit. The cut was certainly cheeky, but I think I'll forgive her for that, but the colour, the sleeves, the lipstick are just my everything. Seriously, Tay, you need to start making less of a statement on these Red Carpets; you're causing too many feels in that fandom *cough*insert name*cough*. Also, please can I have your shoes? They are gorgeous.

1. Kim Kardashian

Finally, my favourite outfit of the night was Kim Kardashian's, although it actually surprises me how many people where underwhelmed by her outfit choice because I absolutely loved it. Kim's outfit was by Balmain, and was a heavily beaded, tribal print mini dress, with a rather unusual but amazing cape shaped top. Personally, I couldn't pull this look off because I really do not have enough cleavage for such a brave plunge neck shape. But, the plunge wasn't what I loved about this dress. Personally, I just loved how the dress was so different to everybody else I'd seen on the red carpet, and she just stood out to me. 

I hope you enjoyed this post because I enjoyed writing it, even though it did seem to take ages to write and I had to put quite a bit of research into it. See you tomorrow, with what I believe is going to be my last Wisdom Wednesday of the series.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x