Monday, 25 August 2014

The Summer Tag

Hello Everybody,
Today I have been tagged by the lovely Alex from Stella Etoile to do the summer tag. As you may know it really excites me to be tagged to do these types of things, because I love that you guys can get to know me better, as sometimes people do forget that bloggers are real people.

1. Favourite bronzer for summer?

This is easy for me because *shock horror how can I be a beauty blogger* I only own one bronzer, but thankfully I like it so it can still be a favourite. I absolutely adore the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer because it isn't too dark, which would look hideous on my pale skin if it was. Also, it smells delicious, and leaves me looking healthy and not dirty.

2. You're relaxing in a hammock on a tropical island, what are you sipping on?

Hmmm... This sounds nice. I think I would probably have a straw in a coconut and be sipping on it's milk *blugh* just kidding, I really dislike coconut milk. I think I would actually be drinking some Fanta Fruit Twist, because it is yummy, fruity and cooling. Perfect for a hot day.

3. Favourite summer lip product?

My favourite summer lip product is my new MAC lipstick in the shade Speed Dial. I will have a blog post going up about it really soon, but  it is basically the most amazing summery blue toned pink ever, and is just perfect for a pop of colour.

4. Pool or beach?

I would most probably say pool because I don't really like open water. But then again all of my favourite places are at the beach because the air is so fresh and the sound of waves is so calming. So, if I didn't have to swim in the sea I would say beach.

5. Summer = Crazy hair! What's your must have styling product?

Hmmm... I wouldn't particularly say that my hair actually gets too crazy in the summer *I know... I'm blessed*. However, I do make sure I use some Heat Protection by Got2b on my hair before applying heat to it, and I also thoroughly enjoy using my Salt Spay in the summer. So my best advice is to embrace the craziness.

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?

Neither *gasp*. I mean I don't mind a bit of sunbathing, but I am super pale, so I don't really tan, but the way I see it is that I would look really stupid and fake with fake tan on, because nobody has ever seen me with a tan.

7. Favourite summer nail polish?

My favourite summer nail polish is probably Mint Green by Barry M. It is from their original collection, so it lasts for ages and also stays on for roughly a week or so. Not only that, but it looks so summery because of it's pastel colour. Also, I kind of associate the colour green with summer, besides, that's the colour of the leaves.

8. Any summer traditions?

Hmmm... nope! Not really. My family do always have a family day out sometime in the summer though, and we used to always go punting every bank holiday, but we haven't it in years now.

9. Favourite summer scent?

I really love my Secret Craving Victoria Secret body spray in the summer. It is super fruity and smells of berries, which is right up my alley when it comes to fragrances, but it is also the perfect smell for the warmer months. Although, to be honest, I do wear it all year round.

10. Favourite BBQ food?

My Favourite BBQ food is the sausage. I love it!! Although my mum will never live down the moment she bought Venison sausage instead of Pork sausage (on purpose to try something new, but I wasn't happy). I'm sorry, but that just ruins sausages. Chorizo is okay though.

11. What's your favourite summer proof product?

This is going to sound really stupid, but my factor 50 sun cream will forever be my top summer proof product. I don't mind what brand it is as long as it is good, and contains all of the right stuff, like SPF for example. Also, I prefer it when it is waterproof, because that way it is more likely to cling to your skin if you are sweating.

12. Any summer vacation plans for this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream trip...


I've already been on my summer holiday this year, which you may already know about. My family and I went to Majorca, and had the most lovely time. I highly recommend Puerto d'Alcudia to anyone.

I hope you enjoyed this tag post, and keep your eyes peeled for another post that will be going live at 6:30pm tonight. Also, I tag Kelly to do this post, and anybody else that fancies doing it, but don't forget to link your ones below.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x