Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Wisdom Wednesday #17 Don't waste your time on Jealous people

Hello Everybody,
I woke up today so much later then I have done in such a long time. I woke up looked at my clock, and made myself jump because it was so late. Normally I'm awake by 7:30 which is always quite nice because it means I can get lots done in a day.
I think this quote has a really strong message because I have come across a few situations lately where people are jealous of what I have achieved and I am achieving, and as much as I am ashamed to say it, there have been situations where I have felt jealous about some things too. But I have realised that there is absolutely no point.
As the quote states, sometimes you'll be ahead of somebody, and sometimes you'll be behind, but you should be proud of what you are ahead on. You cannot be ahead of everybody at everything, but in some situations you will be. Whether it's the fact you've got a job and your friends haven't or you have have a more skillful artist hand at something, you should never feel jealous of what you haven't got.
Things in life take time, and an important lesson we all need to know is that we cannot be perfect at everything, we can't get everything. So stop being jealous and worrying about what everyone else around you is doing and be proud of what you have achieved.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x