Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Wisdom Wednesday #20

Hello Everybody,
Sorry for the lateness of today's post, but I have began organising my life, starting with a massive clothing organisation. If you are anything like me you will be well aware of how long it takes to go through a giant clothes pile, and be able to actually get rid of things. This is just the first step of all of my organisation. But, for my final Wisdom Wednesday I thought I would make a link to back to school and organisation with the following quote...
I have a strong belief that if you keep your life organised you live with less worries and stress. I had always seemed to see my room like a metaphor before recently. I always thought that a messy room resembled how much of a shamble my life was, but then I thought about it more, and came to the realisation that my messy room was causing the shambles and stress.
I do tend to be quite an organised person most of the time, but recently I've become a bit lazy. This has caused me to feel less prepared for my new term at school, and made me to be quite frank, quite a lot more grumpy and much less motivated.
This is why I have started a one week, quick project, which I have named #emilyorganisesherlife. Where I am going to bit by bit, make my life more structured and therefore easier. To be perfectly honest, I am quite looking forward to it, particularly because I know it will involve me writing lots of lists, and becoming my old motivated and productive self.
I suppose the aim of this post is to tell all of you that the sooner you organise your life, be it having a tidier room or having a more structured routine, it will make you become happier, less stressed, and ultimately a nicer person.
I hope this post in some way inspires you to become more organised and less agonised, and you enjoyed this past Wisdom Wednesday series. I am stopping Wisdom Wednesday for a short while now but I am sure I can bring it back if I have a demand for it.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x