Saturday, 13 September 2014

3 things I couldn't live without!! #teenblogsunite

Hello Everybody,
Today I am writing my first post for a new blog series called  the #teenblogsunite series which I am getting involved in. Yep, I am getting involved in another series, but I like them... so... ha! Anyway, I have actually failed at the first hurdle and this is already being to be put up late, but that is because I was waiting for my new laptop battery to charge *fingers crossed this one is actually working so far* and therefore I had to wait to write this post.
Today's post is going to be about 3 things I couldn't live without, however rather then me saying the literal things like food, water, shelter, or the cliché things like friends, family and my blog. I am going to talk about actual objects that I would probably struggle to live without.

Glasses

For me, I would be pretty stuffed without my glasses because I wouldn't be able to see much and my life would probably be a constant headache. Like seriously, I really get headaches so bad when I know I need new glasses. Anyway, my glasses are part of me, part of everything I have achieved, and in some ways I actually prefer wearing them to my contacts most of the time, purely because they are part of my identity and I can see better out of them.

Laptop

Well... when I say my Laptop, I mean wifi as well. I need it for blogging, school, research, and all of the random questions that I need answering late at night. But it is also where I keep a lot of pictures and videos of the favourite memories in my life. Also, it's like my friend on lonely and boring days. I'm sure I'm not the only one that goes on my laptop all of the time when I am bored.

Mobile

I'm an internet child. I need my phone, mobile data, twitter, youtube and everything that I get on it to keep me going, I'm sure I could live without it, but my life would probably be quite different. Plus, I couldn't keep in contact with my best friend as well as we do, as we no longer go to the same schools and I like to catch up with her via text, even if it is only once a week. She is my chummy after all.

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x