Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Autumn Makeup Tutorial

Hello Everybody,
Today I thought I would do a little autumn makeup tutorial, as I has recently changed up my makeup look to make it more suitable for autumn time, and I really like it, so I thought this was a great opportunity for me to give you a bit of a makeup tutorial. So, I hope you enjoy this post and that you give it a go when you next have the chance.
Recently my skin has actually been really good to me so I have given my face a little break from foundation as it really doesn't need it at the moment, and I would say that if your skin is nice enough also, and you feel confident enough without it, then drop the foundation from your daily makeup for a little while. However, I still used a little bit of my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer under my eyes and on some red patches to make my skin look a little more flawless. I also set this and made my skin look less shiny with my Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder. I then used my Soap&Glory Glow All Out on the apples of my cheeks to give me a bit more colour.
For my eyes I firstly used Trick from my Naked 3 palette on the lids of my eyes and into the crease, because I think this beautiful bronze colour is super autumnal. I then used my Maybelline Gel Liner to create a cat eye look, because I think the darker the eye the better sometimes, and I have been really enjoying my cat eye lately, even though it has taken it's time to master. I actually skipped mascara completely, mostly by accident, but to be honest it was barely noticeable because my eye liner was making such a statement.
Finally for my lips I use Revlon's Kissable Balm Stain in the colour honey, because it isn't too dark but is a really nice plumb shade of pink. The trick with these balm stains is the more you build it up the darker the lip, which I really love.
I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial, and try it for yourself.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x