Tuesday, 23 September 2014

I love Autumn Tag!!

Hello Everybody,
Today I have a little Autumn themed tag post for you all, as I did one last year and thoroughly enjoyed it, because as you may well know, I absolutely love love love Autumn. I thought this was the perfect time to do an autumnal themed tag post because as you may well know Autumn officially started yesterday. YES!!
Picture sources; Weheartit, edited by me.

What is your favourite Autumn lip product?

My favourite Autumn lip product has to be Maybelline's Colorsensational Hollywood Red lipstick. It is the perfect deep red colour, and is just so autumnal, cosy and glamorous all at once. There really isn't much more you could ask for. However, I am going to be purchasing the Rimmel Kate Moss 107 lipstick this autumn because I do absolutely adore it.

What is your favourite Autumn nail polish?

Hmmm... I am loving the new Barry M autumn collection, but as I don't actually own any of them, the next best thing is my Barry M Pink Silver Glitter nail polish, which is absolutely perfect for Autumn, because everything should be a little more sparkly in Autumn, don't you think?

What is your favourite Sturbucks Autumn drink?

Salted Caramel Latte!! Can we just talk about it? It is salted caramel and latte... it is absolutely heavenly and I really want one... RIGHT NOW!!

What is your favourite Autumn candle?

Okay, this is becoming a running trend, but the salted caramel Yankee Candle of course. Salted Caramel is my favourite Autumn combination, so a candle version of the perfect flavours is just the BEST!

What is your favourite scarf?

I have a pink and blue tartan scarf from Primark which I am absolutely loving at the moment and it is definitely my favourite Autumn scarf right now.

What is your favourite Haunted House ride?

The Disney one, because it is tame and I don't like scary things like that because I'm a whimp and used to have really bad nightmares, and once when I was on the one at Alton Towers I completely panicked and was hysterical for ages afterwards. I mean... I was about 8, but I would still never go in it again, walls just shouldn't move!

What is your favourite Halloween movie?

There are Halloween movies? Can I just stick to Monsters Inc.? That's scary right?

What are your favourite sweets to eat on Halloween?

Hmmm... Refresher Bars, because they contain sherbet, and I love sherbet... enough said.

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

People are thinking about this already? Ermmm...?

What is your favourite thing about Autumn?

EVERYTHING!! Hot chocolate, crunchy leaves, rainy days, cosy evenings, scarfs and gloves, boots, dark lipstick, big jumpers, leggings, candles.... EVERYTHING!

Okay, before I completely break down in hysterical excitement because it is now officially Autumn I am going to go... but I tag, hmmm... I don't know. Everyone? All of you? JUST DO IT!
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x