Thursday, 25 September 2014

My Autumn Essentials

Hello Everybody,
Emily has another Autumn themed blog post? What are you talking about? She did one a couple of days ago? No... she can't be!
Of course she is!! Emily loves autumn, and will do many Autumn themed posts until she runs out of ideas!
My first Autumn essential has to be candles, I mean, the specific types of candles. When I talk about Autumn candles I mean the spicey and bakey ones. None of that fruity and floral nonesense, because it's Autumn. No one wants a summer smelling Autumn candle...that is just a big fat no no! Particular autumn candle favourites of mine are Yankee candle Salted Caramel and also Cinnamon Sticks. They both smell delicious.
My next Autumn essential is probably blankets. We need blankets okay!? Save your heating bill and snuggle up instead. Blankets are so super cosy and great for cuddling up after a long day. Perhaps even cuddling up with a hot mug of cocoa, or snuggling down at night with a nice cup of camomile tea.
Then, how can I miss talking about moisturiser. People seem to forget that although it is important to moisturise to keep your skin healthy in the summer you should still do it in the winter; it stops your skin becoming sore and chapped. I like to use Vaseline's Cocoa Butter Spray and Go moisturiser for my body because it is super easy and convenient to use. I then use a Bodyshop Hand Lotion to moisturise my hands.
Finally how can I go on about Autumn without talking about the perfect pair of boots. Nice lace up brown ones that are furry on the inside and fold down. They would be perfect. So when I find some that are affordable that will be my Autumn essenials sorted.
I hope you enjoyed this post,
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x