Monday, 22 September 2014

My Skincare Routine #teenblogseries

Helloooo Everybody,
I have another #teenblogseries post for you all which I am indeed very excited about, because it has something I have wanted to share with you for a while since it has changed, and that is my skincare routine. For me I believe skincare is really important, particularly as I suffer with sensitive and combination skin.

Morning Skincare

1. Cleanse with the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub.
2. Moisturise with the Simple moisturiser.
3. Use the simple Eye Roll-on to wake up those pesky tired eyes.
4. Moisturise lips with Nivea's orginal lip balm.

Evening Skincare

1. Remove makeup with Simple makeup wipes.
2. Cleanse with the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub.
3. Tone with the Simple Toner
4, Moisturise with the Simple moisturiser.
5. Apply Simple's eye cream.
6. Use Lush's popcorn lip scrub
7. Apply Nivea's lip balm
8. Apply hydrocortisone on my eczema patches on my neck.

I hope this inspires you and your skincare, but remember, yours doesn't have to be the same as mine, as long as you are doing what works for you that is all that's important.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you all tomorrow.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x