Thursday, 4 September 2014

New Beginnings #2014bloggerchallenge

Hello Everybody,
Today's #2014bloggerchallenge title was very vague, being called "New Beginnings" but I have decided to go with the flow and make a bit of chatty post, because I do love a bit of a chatty post every once in a while. And, I think it's nice for you guys to catch up with me sometimes too. Today in fact, is quite an apt day for me to talk about New Beginnings as I have just been into my Sixth Form to confirm all of my subjects that I am taking this year, and will be starting this Monday.
When I talk about New Beginnings I don't want it to be just for my education/career path, I want it to be about my lifestyle, my happiness, well being and every other aspect of my life. Sometimes it is just nice to be able to sit back and reflect on what you have achieved, and then also realise that sometimes there isn't enough time to sit back and be the quiet one who doesn't take risks and face fears.
Yeh... sure there are times when you have to listen to the advice of others and do what they want you to do also, but we also have to listen to ourselves. We are our own motivation. New beginnings aren't about starting afresh and being a different person, but about developing the character you already are.
For my new beginning story I am opening a new chapter, furthering my education, but also furthering myself as a person. Doing things I might have once been afraid of, developing on my flaws and creating many more memories for myself.
I am challenging myself, doing things I might have never wanted to do before, but most of all having fun. This September I am going to start focusing on my more creative outlet, my social skills and being as positive as I can. But I am also going to listen to my heart, just because I want to face fears and be braver doesn't mean I can't say "No" to things I simply do not want to do, it means that when I have that feeling of excitement and curiosity at the pit of my stomach, I will give it a go.
I thought about making a list of things that I want to achieve for this new beginning, but, I'm not going to, because it is only important to myself. But I believe that you should all fight for what you think is important whilst starting with new beginnings too.
Good Luck,
EmilyBelleBlogs x