Sunday, 28 September 2014

Skincare Sunday// Simple Soothing Eye Balm Review & EXCITING NEWS!!

Hello Everybody,
Today I have my normal Skincare Sunday post but with a little bit of a twist, because at the end of this post I have a little announcement to make, which I am very excited about. If you follow me on Twitter however you will already know about this, but I will be adding a bit more information on here.
Back to the main purpose of today's post and that is the fact that it is Sunday which means I have another skincare review for you which is part of a 4 part series. Let's jump right into this...

Packaging

The packaging of this product is very much like what the Simple Eye Roll-on is like, as in it comes in a little box, with instructions, little diagrams and any other useful information that to be quite frank, I normally forget to read. However, I do really like the fact it comes in a box because it means it is less likely to get damaged on it's journey home. I also really like the tube that the eye cream comes in because the end only lets a little bit of product out at a time, meaning I don't use it all at once.

Function

I mean, my eyes aren't particularly bad but I like to care for them as much as possible because eyes tend to age the quickest. But, I do think it leaves me with brighter eyes in the morning, and my dark circles definitely seem to be fading. So, with this product and the eye roll-on my eyes have actually been looking pretty happy, and everybody loves smiling eyes.

Price

This Simple Eye Balm is £3.99 most places which I think is a pretty good price considering I think it will last a while as you really don't have to use much. Also I got this for free as I did use a Boots 3 for 2 offer, so it was even more of a bargain for me. I highly recommend you look out for the 3 for 2 offers at boots as they can save you quite a bit of money.

Finally... THE EXCITING NEWS!!

For some time now Elizabeth and I have been planning a little project to help beauty, fashion and lifestyle bloggers find eachother on the internet. We decided to start a blog together where any beauty, fashion or lifestyle blogger can guest post on. We are super excited about this project because we want to find new blogs, and I am sure you all do too. The blog is FblBloggers Unite and you can find out more information about it there, or alternatively you can email elizabethemilybloggers@gmail.com where either Elizabeth or I will be very willing to answer your questions and help you become part of this little community.
I hope you are just as excited about this news as I am, and I will see you tomorrow.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x