Saturday, 11 October 2014

Brand Focus// Maybelline #teenblogsunite

Hey Everybody,
Sorry about the lateness of today's post, I have honestly had no excuse today, I have just had a really boring and lazy day to be honest. But, today's post is a Brand Focus post, and I thought I would do it on Maybelline, as I am fairly certain Maybelline is my favourite Drugstore makeup brand.
Images from www.superdrug.com

Lips

I own a few lip products from Maybelline, and the first things are the Colorsensational Lipsticks, which are absolutely divine. They are so moisturising on the lips yet, stick to the lips so well, which I absolutely adore. They also have such a huge colour range as well, so I cannot wait until I can pick up even more of them.
I also love Baby Lips, I have almost all of the original collection, and they are all super moisturising. However, I do personally prefer the tinted ones, as I do believe that they are perfect for school, particularly in the colder months when my lips begin to get a little chapped. I also have the Pink Shock Baby Lips from the Electro line, which is so amazing, yep, I just... love!

Face

I only really use one face product from Maybelline, and that is the Maybelline Fit Me! powder. Firstly, the packaging is awesome because it comes in a box that has a whole separate compartment for the applicator and mirror so it doesn't get all dirty. Also, the product sets my makeup sooooo well, and stops my face from shining all day.

Eyes

Finally, the eye products I use from Maybelline are firstly the Color Tattoos, which are perfect long lasting eyeshadows for days when you are in a hurry and want to slather one colour all over your lid. I also use the 24h gel liner which is great if you want to create the perfect cat eye.
I also love the Maybelline The Rocket Mascara which is amazing for giving your eyes beautiful lashes, and the waterproof one's formula is just... to die for.

I hope you enjoyed this little brand focus post.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x