Tuesday, 21 October 2014

DIY// Ghost Bottles!

Yayay!!
You will be excited to know that today I am doing another DIY post after this post went down really well and I love doing little DIYs sometimes, I just struggle to find the time occasionally. But I have had a bit more time at weekends lately and therefore I have a Halloween themed one for you all today!! I am making some Ghost Bottles.

You will need!

Empty coke bottle
White Water Based Paint (that stuff washes off of your hands).
A Paint Brush
Newspaper
A Sharpie

Method!

1. Remove the sticker from the coke bottle so that the outside of the bottle looks completely plain.
2. Lay out some Newspaper on the surface that you are choosing to do the DIY on, so that way you do not make a mess.
3. Paint a thick coat all over the outside of the bottle with your paint, make sure you also paint all over the bottles lid so it matches the rest of the bottle.
4.Leave the bottle to dry for at least 20 minutes, it may still be a little damp after that, but do not worry about it too much.
5. Draw on the eyes and mouth onto the centre of the bottle, and if you want to you can write a word of your choice, I chose the word BOO!.

I hope you enjoyed this little DIY!
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x